What is Bali Kratom & Where to Buy?
A particular strain of kratom, Bali kratom was once viewed as an industry standard. Although advertised as Bali kratom, it’s said that most Bali strains weren’t actually from Bali — but were instead shipped from Borneo, being labelled as Bali kratom based on the initial shipping location.
With that being said, although the original origin may not be entirely accurate, Bali kratom does represent a key strain — one that was once highly popular. With its wide range of effects, including its ability to boost mood and enhance relaxation, it continues to be one of the most desirable strains amongst users.
When physically examining Bali kratom, the first thing you’ll notice is that coloration of the leaves. In comparison to other strains, Bali kratom is generally much darker and when the leaves dry, the dark green color (which was based on the plant’s chlorophyll levels), begins to turn brown. Based on this plant’s darker colored leaves, botanists believe that this influences the growth rate.
Kratom has long been utilized within South East Asian culture, playing a key role in traditional ceremonies and practices. Today, Bali Kratom is certainly the most classic strain of kratom, producing a range of effects based on where it’s harvested, as well as its vein color.
How Does Bali Kratom Powder & Capsules Work?
Based on its wide range of effects, Bali kratom’s mechanism of action is not fully understood, however, it’s clear that this substance acts on opioid receptors, helping to alleviate pain, provide relief from withdrawal symptoms, and increase relaxation. In fact, the pain relieving effects of Bali kratom are certainly a hallmark benefit.
This popular strand yields at least 25 active alkaloids, which is said to be the highest of any common strain — this is particularly true when sourcing red vein Bali kratom. Once identified as ‘Super Bali Kratom’ and ‘Premium Bali Kratom’ — users now identify varying strains based on vein color:
- Red vein Bail kratom — this has been a highly sought after variety for many years, based on its ability to reduce feelings of anxiety, target pain, and promote overall relaxation. Red vein Bali kratom is known to be fairly potent, which is dependent on the growing conditions and season.
- Green vein Bali kratom — similar in many ways to red vein Bali kratom, there’s one key difference regarding green vein Bali kratom — it produces a less sedating effect. Its effects lie somewhere between red and white vein, helping users target anxiety and pain, without feeling overly sedated.
- White vein Bali kratom — when grown in the right conditions, white vein Bali kratom will combine the pain relieving effects associated with the other two varieties, while enhancing mental focus and drive. Although slightly less common, when users find a high quality source, it’s well worth the investment.
The Benefits of Buying Bali Kratom Capsules & Powder
Bali kratom is known to be one of the most desirable strains, based on its variety of unique effects. Depending on your goal, you can achieve a wide range of positive effects, including:
- Pain relief — being effective and affordable, Bali Kratom is ideal for those suffering from chronic pain. If you are looking to relieve painful symptoms, red vein is highly recommended — however, if you’re a new user, be mindful that this strain is also the most sedative, so plan your day accordingly.
- Anxiety relief — promoting relaxation while reducing feelings of anxiety, this is a common trend among users. Overall, if you would like to reduce feelings of anxiety and feelings of stress, red and green varieties are highly recommended. In comparison, if you’re looking to increase energy levels and stimulation, white vein is likely your best option.
- Increased appetite — although this effect is dependent on the user, kratom can increase appetite, which may be useful for individuals suffering from specific conditions that reduce their willingness to eat. In other cases, users experience the opposite effect, so it’s important that you focus on your own personal experience.
- Quick-acting — Of course, individual cases are unique, but in terms of onset effects, experienced users generally report that Bali kratom begins to work quickly, producing desirable effects — both physically and mentally. On average, based on its rapid onset and potent strength, the effects last around 3 to 4 hours — which is, of course, dose dependent.
- Withdrawal support — Those who are withdrawing from heroin or morphine, will often experience a range of negative effects that can be not only debilitating, but extremely dangerous. Bali kratom can help to minimize these effects in order to fully detox, without yielding addictive properties itself.
Are There Any Possible Side Effects of Bali Kratom?
When comparing Bali kratom to other strains, it appears that this variety is much more dose sensitive. Meaning, based on your body weight and degree of sensitivity, you may experience some minor side effects, such as nausea. Although these effects are not overly common, they are a possibility, so with kratom — regardless of the strain, less is often more. You can always increase your dose after you become more experienced.
Recommended Dosage of Bali Kratom
Like any new substance, the right dosage is essential. When you obtain the right dose, you will maximize Bali kratom’s positive effects, while minimizing potential adverse effects. Please follow general dosage guidelines as directed, while taking factors into consideration, such as whether or not you’re taking Bali kratom on an empty stomach.
On average, users typically take around 2 grams of powdered Bali kratom, which is considered a light dose. Remember, it’s best to begin with smaller doses and work your way up. Higher doses, such as 4 to 5 grams will rarely lead to side effects, but once you get into the 6 to 9 gram range, adverse effects become more probable. Although everyone differs, the average threshold is around 1.5 grams.
Since Bali kratom tends to yield a shorter duration in comparison to some of the other strains on the market, this strain can be blended with other varieties. How you blend strains will depend on your experience and desired effects.